Indoor Plants that Improve Air Quality
“A beautiful plant is like having a friend around the house.” — Beth Ditto
Nobody denies that plants have superpowers. They not only brighten up the interior of your home, but they also lift your spirits. Plants are excellent at cleaning indoor air by absorbing toxins, increasing humidity, and producing oxygen. Even having a plant at your workstation gives you energy and a sense of aliveness while you work.
Why is Indoor Planting Important?
It may appear implausible that greenery can have such a positive impact on something as simple yet vital as our daily lives, but the results and smiles speak for themselves.
Living in megacities such as Delhi, where factors such as vehicular and industrial emissions, dust, and weather patterns contribute to Delhi being the world's most polluted capital. Even if you can't do anything about outdoor pollution, you can ensure healthy surroundings in your home by choosing a popular house plant that purifies the air. One of the most popular indoor tree species for air purification is the ficus bonsai.
How Do Indoor Plants Work?
Plants convert the carbon dioxide we exhale into fresh oxygen through photosynthesis, and they can also detoxify the air we breathe. One well-known NASA experiment, published in 1989, discovered that the Best indoor plants can clean the air of cancer-causing volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde and benzene.
Reasons Why You Need to Have Plants in Your Home or Office Now!
- Houseplants are the most effective natural air purifiers
- They can alleviate stress
- You will have a constant companion
- Indoor plants fit into any space
- The ideal piece of art for your living room
Best Air Purifying Houseplants For Every Type of Person & Environment!
1. Spider Plant: Spider plant requires little care, it can be used in office and home interiors. It is effective at removing harmful chemicals from the air, such as carbon monoxide and xylene.
2. Snake Plant: This is one of the pretty indoor plants is also known as mother-in-law's tongue. Its yellow stripes on the plant make it ideal for adorning your home or office. Snake plants can absorb cancer-causing pollutants such as CO2, benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene, albeit in small amounts.
3. Rubber Fig: Rubber trees make excellent houseplants because they tolerate low light and help clean the indoor air of pollutants.
4. Philodendron: These plants thrive in most homes that have medium to bright, indirect light. They remove indoor toxins such as formaldehyde, which can be found in carpets and cleaning products.
5. Ficus: Ficus trees improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants such as formaldehyde and xylene from your home, resulting in a more refreshing environment.
Are indoor plants expensive?
Indoor plants are not only adorable, but they are also affordable. Visit our website to explore the wide variety of indoor plants and Pots. We deliver the highest quality plants and pots in Delhi NCR within 48 hours.